By Mr. Bai Jingtao, Mr. Xu Jian, and Mr. Aboubaker
By Dr. Hu Jianhua and Mr. Aboubaker.
Mr. Aboubaker Omar Hadi
Mr. Fu Gangfeng
Inauguration of DIFTZ plate at the entrance of office tower and the visit of the 16th floor H.E. Mr. Ismail Omar Guelleh and designated VIPs
By Djibouti Ports and Free Zones Authority, Chairman, Mr Aboubaker Omar Hadi.
Port Community System Explanatory Video (3 mins)
1. By China Merchant Representative Group, Mr. Gangfeng Fu, General Manager.
2. By United Nations Under Secretary General and UNDP Associate Administrator, Mr. Tegegnework Gettu.
3. By Department of Trade and Investment Promotion, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT), Mr. Wei Zhang, Vice Chairman.
4. By Trade Development Bureau, Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China, Mr. Guoyong Jia, Vice Director.
5. By Ambassador to Djibouti of P.R.China, Mr. Fu Huaqiang.
6. By African Union Representative
By H.E. President Ismaïl Omar Guelleh, The Republic of Djibouti
This session will explore the economic and social impact and lessons from Africa-China collaboration on industrialization, trade and investment to date.
Presentation: Mr. Qiyuan Lu, president of Eastern Industrial Zone Ethiopia, “Eastern Industry Zone- Experience and Implication of the “Belt & Road Initiative” and China-Africa sustainable cooperation”
Moderator: UNDP Assistant Administrator and Director of the Regional Bureau for Arab States, Mr Mourad Wahba
– Mr. Aboubaker Omar Hadi, Chairman, Djibouti Ports and Free Zones Authority,
– Dr. Victor Harison, The African Union, The Commissioner of Economic Affairs of African Union,
– Dr. Cheng Cheng, Chongyang Financial Institute, Renmin University of China & Made in Africa Initiative
– Mr. Qiyuan Lu, President of Ethiopia Eastern Industry Zone
– Mr. Abdourahman A.Aabdillahi, CEO Air Djibouti
– Ato Tewolde Gebremariam, Group CEO, Ethiopian Airlines
– Mr. Moritz Weigel, China Africa Advisory
This session will discuss financing the SDGs and the opportunities created by Economic transformation .
Presentation: Mr. Hongren Ma, Chairman of Guangdong Logistics Profession Association, “The experience of economic transformation in Guangdong and how Africa countries can capture this golden opportunity”.
Moderator: Mr. Mohammed Ali Hassan Ministry of Foreign Affairs- Permanent Secretary
– United Nations Economic Commission for Africa, Mrs Vera Songwe/Representative
– Mr. Gabriel Negatu, Director General African Development Bank
– H.E. Ilyas Moussa Dawaleh, Minister of Economy and Finance, Djibouti,
– Mr. Antoine Huss, Country Head Togo, Tony Blair Institute
– Mr. Hongren Ma, Chairman of Guangdong Logistics Profession Association
– Mr. Tongyi Zhang, IPPR International Engineering Company
– Mr. Sanjeev Gupta, Executive Director Africa Financial Corporation
This session will discuss the intersection between issues related to sustainability foundation in trade, investment and industrialization, share experiences on sustainable and green investment in SEZs in Asia and Africa for development, job creation and national economy, protection of the environment .
Presentation: Mr. Tao Qiu (Jason), Deputy General Manager of Chongqing Linggong Cloud E-commerce, “Chinese industry B2B platform: how to better assistant Africa developing foundation industry with ‘one belt and one road’ national policy”
Moderator: Professor Meng Guangwen from Tianjin Normal University (Specialized in sustainable SEZ and urban planning)
– Qui Tao, Deputy General Manager Chongqing Linggong Cloud E-commerce,
– Presentation of Global e-commerce platform for industrial product
– H.E. Dr. Nabil Mohamed Ahmed, Minister for Higher Education and Research, Djibouti.
– Dr Amina Hersi, CEO Horyal Investment Holding Dr. Magterry Ibrahim, University of Djibouti Representative
– Dr. Amani Mansour, President, International Federation of Business & Professional Women
– Dr. Abdirashid Mohamed Said, Chairman of Dahabshiil Group
– Mr. Buzuayehu Tadele Bizenu, CEO, East Africa Holdings
– Representative from UNDP
– Representative from China Merchants Group
– Djibouti Government